The all-new Levo delivers the unbelievable power to ride more trails through an unequaled combination of ride quality, usable power, and ride anywhere range. It’s the distillation, application, and amplification of a 40-year obsession with creating the world’s best riding mountain bikes. Since its introduction, Levo has set the bar every other e-MTB aims for, and the new Levo raises that bar again.
It starts with our Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor and MasterMind Turbo Control Unit (TCU), which provide Levo with a smooth and seamless amplification of your efforts—4x you power that lets you choose where to ride, and when you want to do it. Levo also shatters limitations when it comes to range, amplifying your effort for up to five hours of trail time. Now you can ride farther, and explore more, than ever before. And the optimized chassis boasts 150mm of custom-tuned rear suspension and adjustable geometry that delivers a stable and natural ride like no other. Because at the end of the day, it’s the ride that matters. Believe it.
The heavy-hitting Levo Pro delivers unbelievable bang for the buck thanks to SRAM’s robust X01 Eagle 12-speed drivetrain, feature-packed FOX Factory suspension, and a hand-built Roval Traverse Carbon wheelset.
- Levo’s fully integrated Turbo Full Power 2.2 motor, 700Wh battery, and advanced MasterMind Turbo Control Unit deliver category-leading 90 Nm of torque and 565 watts of power for up to five hours of ride time, empowering you to ride farther and faster than ever before.
- The MasterMind Turbo Control Unit is your information hub with customizable display fields, including the exact percentage of battery level, and it features our all-new MicroTune function to adjust power delivery in 10% increments, so you get exactly the support you need to experience precisely the ride you want.
- A dedicated mixed-wheel size design with a 27.5” wheel in the back and 29” up front delivers a nimble ride that carves circles around other full-power e-MTBs. A generous cockpit centers you on the bike, optimizing traction and corner control. The low bottom bracket, slack headtube angle and reduced fork offset keep things stable in the rough.
- Levo offers six distinct geometry settings, allowing you to easily dial-in its performance for any riding style andany terrain. Head tube angle can be adjusted between 63- and 65.5-degrees. Bottom bracket height can be fine-tuned up or down by 7mm.
- Levo’s 150mm of rear travel is supple on small bumps, devours square-edged hits without a twitch, eats massive G-outs for breakfast, yet still offers amazing pedal response and delivers your power to the ground with total efficiency.
- The Levo’s S-Sizing is based on what matters—rider size and style, not inseam. Six sizes, all with similar headtube lengths and standover, allow you to choose the size that best suits your individual style. Smaller S-Size numbers are going to be nimble and more flickable, while bigger S-Sizes deliver more stability and a roomier ride.
Book a one on one to look at ebikes: Book Here
Why buy from Propel Cycles?
• We will run you through how to use your new ebike and explain everything.
• Your ebike will be completely assembled, battery charged, software updated and ready to ride.
• Free labour on in house workshop servicing for 12 months, up to the value of $500.
• All ebikes we sell have full warranties and are backed up by New Zealand distributors for peace of mind.
• Free Delivery by a Propel team member within 30km of the store.
Stem Deity, 35.0mm
Handlebars Roval Traverse SL Carbon, riser bar, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 30mm rise, 780mm, 35.0mm
Grips Deity, Knuckleduster, Black
Saddle Bridge, 155/143mm, Hollow Ti-rails
SeatPost FOX Transfer, 30.9, S1: 100mm, S2: 125mm, S3: 150mm, S4/S5: 175mm, S6: 200mm
Rear Brake SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
Front Brake SRAM Code RSC, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, S1-S3: 200mm, S4-S6: 220mm
Rear Derailleur Sram X01 Eagle, 12-speed
Shift Levers SRAM XO1 Eagle trigger, 12-speed, single click
Cassette SRAM XG-1295 Eagle, 10-52t
Chain SRAM X01 Eagle, 12-speed
Crankset Praxis Carbon M30, custom offset, 160mm
Chainrings SRAM X-Sync Eagle, 104 BCD, 34T, steel
Front Wheel Traverse Carbon 29
Rear Wheel Traverse Carbon 27.5
Front Tirem Butcher, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.6"
Rear Tire Eliminator, GRID TRAIL casing, GRIPTON® T7 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5x2.6"
Frame FACT 11m full carbon, 29" front wheel, 27.5" rear wheel, full internal cable routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 150mm of travel, geo adjust head tube, geo adjust horst pivot
Fork FOX FLOAT 38 Factory 29, Grip2 damper, 44mm offset, HSC, LSC, HSR, LSR, 110x15mm, 1.5" tapered steerer, 160mm travel, KashimaE-BIKE
Motor Specialized Turbo Full Power System 2.2 Motor
Charger Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug
UI/Remote Specialized MasterMind TCU, percentage of remaining charge, 120 possible display configurations, MicroTune assist adjustment, over-the-air updates, ANT+/Bluetooth®, w/Handlebar remote
Battery Specialized M3-700, Integrated battery, 700Wh
Wiring Harness Custom Specialized wiring harness