Vado is the vehicle for everything from daily commutes to fast workouts to longer-than-planned adventures—an electric bike for life. The smoothest-riding e-Bike experience yet, Vado is designed to boldly take on the ever-changing landscape you’ll encounter as a daily rider, carry whatever you need it to, and keep you riding more often.
Redesigned geometry puts you in the best position for everything from workouts to commutes while comfortably keeping your eyes on busy roads. We took learnings from the speed a road rider seeks and the maneuverability a mountain bike rider needs. The rider's position on the Vado instills confidence and, at the same time, optimizes the rider's ability to efficiently power from A to B.
- Turbo Full Power 2.0E motor and 530Wh battery offer an unparalleled riding experience, providing a smooth, seamless, and shockingly quiet amplification of your efforts, up to 45km. The integrated controller responds to your pedal inputs resulting in intuitive amplification of your efforts with an incredibly natural feel.
- MasterMind and Mission Control - The MasterMind display reveals all relevant info about your ride, allows real-time tuning of support levels, and enables over-the-air updates so that your bike gets better over time. MasterMind seamlessly integrates with the Mission Control app for range optimization tools, advanced tuning, on-ride diagnostics, and more.
- Proven Smooth Efficiency - We designed a custom testing mechanism to analyze bumps at even the smallest frequency to increase comfort and vision. That precision, paired with higher volume tires, and an 80 mm suspension fork, will flatten roads before your eyes.
- Turbo System Lock - Use the Mission Control app to disable your bike’s motor and activate the motion sensor alarm. Once locked, the motor cannot be enabled again except by the owner.
- Fully Integrated Removable and Lockable Downtube Battery - Easy to charge, easy to secure.
- Equipped with DRYTECH Fenders, LED front and rear lights, and 27kg capacity rear HD Rack. The rear rack is compatible with child bike seats, and the bike is also rated to pull a thru-axle trailer.
Book a one on one to look at ebikes: Book Here
Why buy from Propel Cycles?
• We will run you through how to use your new ebike and explain everything.
• Your ebike will be completely assembled, battery charged, software updated and ready to ride.
• Free labour on in house workshop servicing for 2 years, up to the value of $1000.
• All ebikes we sell have full warranties and are backed up by New Zealand distributors for peace of mind.
• Free Delivery by a Propel team member within 30km of the store.
FRAME: E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated &lockable downtube battery, internal cable routing
FORK: SR Suntour MobieA32, 80mm travel, lockout
STEM:Specialized Flowset, 3D-forged alloy, 20-degree rise
HANDLEBAR: Specialized, alloy, 15-degree backsweep, 46mm rise, 31.8mm
GRIPS: Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
SADDLE: Rivo Sport Alloy Rails
SEATPOST: Alloy 30.9mm
FRONT BRAKE: Shimano MT200 Hydraulic Disc 180mm
REAR BRAKE: Shimano MT200 Hydraulic Disc 180mm
BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano
SHIFTER: Shimano Alivio 9 speed
REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Alivio 9 speed
CRANKSET: Custom Alloy
CASSETTE: Shimano HG400 9 speed 11-36
BOTTOM BRACKET: Motor integrated
CHAIN: KMC 9 speed
PEDALS: Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
FRONT HUB: Shimano MT400 Disc
REAR HUB: Shimano MT400 Disc
SPOKES: Stainless steel
RIMS: 650b double wall alloy
TIRES: Pathfinder Sport Reflex
MOTOR: Specialized 2.0E 50Nm torque 250 nominal power and 3x rider power up to 430Wh
BATTERY: 530 Wh
DISPLAY: Specialized mastermind TCD