There's no other e-bike out there with ride quality, range, and power like this, at a weight that's light enough to carry. The Turbo Vado SL 4.0 EQ is best for your daily commute, quick errands and getting around town. Extra-bright, built-in lights in front and back mean you'll see and be seen. DRYTECH fenders keep water and road spray away, and a standard rear rack is always ready for your bags and panniers. This is your go-to for local transportation.
- Fully integrated and secure Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 180km of range.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 45kph.
- Turbo SL mounted rear rack, Racktime-compatible for your favorite bags and panniers, and DRYTECH fenders to keep the spray away.
- Premium lightweight E5 Aluminum frame.
- Clean internal cable routing, fender/rack mounts, and reflective graphics.
- Step-through frame for easier on/off and managing commuter traffic.
- Premium hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Bright, integrated front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- 10-speed Shimano Deore shifting for reliable performance for the long haul.
- Durable, lightweight alloy wheels paired with fast-rolling, high-grip, Nimbus II Sport Reflect 700 tires with BlackBelt flat protection and reflective accents to increase visibility.
Book a one on one to look at ebikes: Book Here
Why buy from Propel Cycles?
• We will run you through how to use your new ebike and explain everything.
• Your ebike will be completely assembled, battery charged, software updated and ready to ride.
• Free labour on in house workshop servicing for 2 years, up to the value of $1000.
• All ebikes we sell have full warranties and are backed up by New Zealand distributors for peace of mind.
• Free Delivery by a Propel team member within 30km of the store.
MOTOR: Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
BATTERY: Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
FRAME: E5 Aluminum
GEARS: Shimano Deore, 10spd, 11-42t
PRODUCT LINK: Turbo Vado SL 4.0 Step-Through EQ
Fork Rigid full aluminum disc, Boost™ 12x110mm, front- rack-compatible
Seat Binder Specialized Alloy, 30.8mm
Frame E5 Aluminum, bottom bracket motor mount, fully integrated downtube battery, internal cable routing, fender and front rack mounts, Smooth Welds
Stem Specialized Stealth Stem, alloy, 14 deg, 31.8mm, integrated TCD mount
Handlebars Stout Mini Rise, alloy, 9-degree backsweep, 15mm rise, 31.8mm
Tape Specialized Body Geometry Contour, lock-on
Saddle Presta, 40mm valve
SeatPost Specialized, alloy, dual-bolt, 25mm offset, 27.2mm
Front Brake Tektro HD-R290, hydraulic disc, 160mm
Rear Brake Tektro HD-R290, hydraulic disc, 160mm
Rear Derailleur Shimano Deore 10S
Shift Levers Shimano Deore, Shadow Plus, GS cage, 10-speedChain Shimano KMC 10S
Crankset Praxis, Forged alloy M30, custom offset
Chainrings Praxis, 44T, 110BCD
Cassette Shimano Deore, RapidFire Plus, 10-speed w/ Optical Gear Display
Pedals Specialized Commuter w/ grip tape & reflectors
Headlight Lezyne Ebike Hecto STVZO E65, 210Lumens, 12V
Taillight Lezyne Ebike Rear Fender STVZO, 11Lumens, 12V
Kickstand Specialized kickstand, 40mm mount
Rack Turbo SL Rack, Closed Platform, direct fender mount, Racktime-compatible, 15kg
Fenders Specialized DryTech, Aluminum
Bell Simple bell
Rims 700C disc, 22mm rim depth, 21mm internal width
Front Hub Specialized alloy front hub disc, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x110mm, Center Lock™, 24h
Rear Hub Specialized alloy rear hub disc, Center Lock™, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm, 28h
Spokes DT Swiss Industry
Front Tire Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm
Rear Tire Nimbus II Sport Reflect, 700x38mm
WHEELS & TIRES
Inner Tubes Bridge Sport, Steel rails, 155mm
Motor Specialized SL 1.1, custom lightweight motor
Battery Specialized SL1-320, fully integrated, 320Wh
Charger Custom charger, 48V System w/ SL system charger plug
Wiring Harness Custom Specialized wiring harness w/ chargeport